April 10, 2021
This Week’s Top 5: Ex-Morgan Stanley Star Said to Have Bugged Partner’s Office, and More
- Morgan Stanley Star Who Exited in Partnership Fracas Joins N.J. RIA
Broker who had been managing $1 billion in client assets is said to have been forced out of wirehouse after admitting to placing a listening device in his former partner’s office.
- Former LPL Broker Who Helped Customers Evade Fees Suspended
Broker who fabricated documents to help clients avoid annuity surrender fees agrees to two-year suspension and $10,000 fine.
- Fired Edward Jones Broker Claims Sexual Harassment, Wrongful Termination
A former Edward Jones financial advisor in Texas claims in a lawsuit that she was fired following a “forced sexual encounter” with another advisor during her training.
- Raymond James Reels in $2 Mln Florida Team from Merrill
Advisor Robert Brust and client manager Jodie Nutter, based in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, left Merrill Lynch for Raymond James in February.
- Judge Grants Merrill ‘Limited’ TRO Against Wells Team in Tennessee
State court judge blocks brokers from soliciting 31 former customers referred from Merrill parent Bank of America but denies a broad customer contact ban Merrill had sought.