The Next Frontier Podcast
Welcome to The Next Frontier podcast where we’ll break down and analyze the forces at work in our world, our culture and our businesses. Our goal is to unlock the challenges to reveal the opportunities and what it means to provide advice in the 21st century.
- How is the digitization of our world altering clients’ sentiments and expectations?
- How is the business of “advice” and “guidance” coping with and preparing for this stark reality?
- What are the next new, different skills, methods and insights that will redefine the value of the human intermediary – both professionally and personally?
- Where will high tech and high touch intersect in your business?
- Is the digitization of our lives re-defining trust?
MANAGING DIRECTOR, CHIEF CLIENT GROWTH OFFICER, FIRST CLEARING
Bill is an industry veteran, human performance enthusiast and life-long learner. An advisor by training and a client by choice, he understands that the industry is at a tipping point: the role of the advisor and what investors really value are changing. He continuously challenges himself and others to redefine the value they provide in helping clients excel in a world overrun by constant change.
The latest episodes
- Sherri Snelling: What Advisors Should Know About the Cycle of Grief
- John Lawton: 21st Century Leadership for an Ever-Changing Landscape
- David Hohimer: Enhancing the Client Experience Through Authenticity
- Vaughan Scott: Enhancing Your Value Through Empathy and Emotional Intelligence
- Jeff Gitterman: Investing for a Sustainable Future
- Mark Widmer: Delivering Transformational Experiences to Help Families and Businesses Thrive
- Andy Raub: The Five Biggest Retirement Dangers That Money Can’t Fix
- Brian Hamburger and John Peluso: Perspectives on the Evolving Advice Business
- Dr. Tim Bono: Simple Secrets to Smart Living and Well-Being
- Tony Sirianni: Navigating an Industry in Transition
- Mindy Diamond: Navigating Choice to Build Your “Best Business Life”
- Marc Spilker & John Peluso: Perspectives on the Evolving Advice Business
- Anita Shaughnessy: Weaving Well-Being into the Fabric of Advice
- Chip Conley: Rewire, Don’t Retire
- Marc Freedman: Finding a New Life Currency as We Age
- Sam Fiorello: Is it Time to Revisit the Art of Planning?
- Sherri Snelling: Home Sweet Home – Navigating Where and How to Live Out Our Bonus Years
- Season 2 Close – A Pause to Reflect
- Tim Bono: Can Money Buy Happiness? Part 2
- Dr. Tim Bono: Can Money Buy Happiness? Part 1
- Susan Quinn: Crafting a Brand Experience To Help Set Your Business Apart
- Bill Burnett: Designing a Life of Meaning and Purpose, Part 2
- Bill Burnett: Designing a Life of Meaning and Purpose, Part 1
- Hope Reiner: Easing the Burden of Loneliness with Authentic Friendship
- Jason Hewlett: Discovering Your Signature Moves
- Dr. Paul J. Zak: Biology’s Impact on Relationship Building and Trust
- Dr. Dennis Jaffe: The Impact of Family Dynamics on Generational Wealth