What Top Performers Are Doing to Springboard Into 2021
2020 was a real litmus test for advisors: face-to-face consultations were eliminated but professional coaching and guidance was at a premium value. Top performers capitalized on this opportunity last year, giving them a springboard into 2021. What are the best of the best doing to increase their growth momentum?
Interviewed by AdvisorHub Publisher and CEO Tony Sirianni, Cetera Financial Group’s Head of Wealth Management Tim Stinson shares perspectives on specific areas of business-building opportunity and key areas for growth. Discussion topics include:
- Even during the pandemic, firms have been able to achieve record-breaking recruitment numbers
- Finding opportunity and reimagining how you conduct business in this new environment
- How the new digital landscape can create scale for your business
- Building engagement strategies for Generation Z
- Cetera’s diversity, equality, inclusion and belonging initiatives
Fill Out the Form to Watch Now
For use with financial professionals only. Advisors affiliated with Cetera firms are either registered representatives offering only brokerage services or are investment adviser representatives who can also offer advisory services.
“Cetera Financial Group” refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Investment Services (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions or Cetera Investors), Cetera Financial Specialists, and First Allied Securities. All firms are members FINRA/SIPC. Cetera Financial Group is located at 200 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1200, El Segundo, CA 90245-5670.