A Conversation with Bob Oros, CEO of HighTower Advisors – Part 2
In this episode of the series we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Bob Oros, Chief Executive Officer at HighTower Advisors.
Bob shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Coronavirus Update:
- How has COVID-19 changed businesses?
- How should you plan and handle situations like COVID-19?
- What steps can you take today to prepare and help your clients and employees.
- COVID-19 worries and concerns.
- Pandemic planning:
- How should you adapt on the go and respond to a crisis like COVID-19?
- How has technology shaped the way we view remote work & what does the future look like?
- Innovations in the business
- What is Hightower doing differently in terms of innovation?
- And much more.
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take their business to the next level.
Bob Oros joined Hightower in January 2019 to shift the company to an acquisition-based business model, build out the firm’s advisor-focused infrastructure and scale the company.
He has more than 25 years of leadership, strategic and operational experience, with a strong track record of successfully recruiting, retaining, and supporting advisors at firms such as HD Vest, Fidelity, LPL Financial and Charles Schwab. Mr. Oros is a board member at the Invest in Others Charitable Foundation, and also serves on the Board of the Financial Services Institute.