Clients of all ages are looking for expertise in retirement planning, especially when it comes to holistic, multidisciplinary planning for an entire household. As clients shift from an accumulation of assets to decumulation, their needs and mindset change significantly. An advisor can add more value by improving communication, trust, and investment outcomes. Whether you’re part of the Institute’s Retirement Management Advisor® (RMA®) program, or simply looking for a better way to support your retirement clients, this is the conference for you.
Attend via livestream and experience all you’ve come to expect from the Investments & Wealth Institute’s live events, Ivy-League-quality education with practical application, premier content and CE, and relevant and timely subject matter.
Join like-minded advisors, virtually, who are dedicated to advancing their knowledge within the retirement sector. In this time of uncertainty, gain practical advice on how to help your clients navigate their retirement plans. Become confident in your strategy and ability to guide through a crisis. You’ll have access to live Q&A with industry experts who are equipped and ready to help you remain relevant in your sector.
We will miss seeing you in person, but our goal of providing you with elite education remains our top priority. Our livestream + on-demand experience will include live Q&A with speakers, virtual polling, interactive sessions, networking opportunities and more.
14 Premier Institute CE Available*
*Up to 14 CE hours available, including:
- 6 CE Livestream (including 1 CE for ethics and 2 tax CE)
- 6 CE On-Demand and EdTalks
- 2 CE RMA Orientation and Post-conference Discussion
(CFP CE Pending)
- Learn the latest about reliable, tax-efficient retirement income for your clients
- Adapt a sophisticated framework to identify, measure and manage retirement risks
- Get updates on the current retirement landscape
- Learn actionable strategies from the RMA certificate program